Sunday, October 10, 2010

égérie


I don't know about anyone else, but I go through cycles with music. I totally have a new muse every couple weeks or so. Last Month it was the New Arcade Fire album 'The Suburbs', and for the better part of the past year it has been Dr. Dog.

This week I found something that has been under my nose for years. M. Ward! So it's been 4 years sense I got it, and I have dappled and liked it for that long. I have always thought it was much better then his duet with Zoey Deschanel, She and Him, but recently I have converted those thoughts into knowledge. So the first Muse of my 26th year is M. Ward, particularly the album Post War and the Song 'Chinese Translation'

2 comments:

  1. m. ward alone is way better. agreed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i LOVE she & him but I also appreciate M. Ward :) Get to bloggin casey!

    ReplyDelete